Uttaranchal Institute of Technology, under the aegis of Uttaranchal University held a two days’ International Conference on “Innovative trends in Engineering, Science and Technology”. It was a premier event that addressed the new advancement and challenges in the field of science , engineering and technology The conference provided an platform for eminent scientists and technocrats from India and abroad to exchange knowledge on aspects like theories, analysis, experimentation and computational methods in science and technology and deliberate over the recent breakthroughs made in these fields. The objective of the conference was to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researchers, scholars and students to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences and research results on the aspects of advancements in sciences, technology and engineering.
The schedule of the conference was as follows:
- Conference Convener: Prof. N.K. Joshi, Director UIT & Dean Academic Affairs.
Addressed the Inauguaral Session and spoke about the objectives of the conference.
- Welcome address by Prof. S.C. Joshi, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor
- Address by Guest of Honour, Prof. Durgesh Pant, Director, Uttarakhand Science Education & Research Centre (USERC) & Uttarakhand Space Application Centre (USAC), Dehradun, Department of Science and Technology, Government of Uttarakhand.
- Keynote address by M.M. Pant, Former Pro-Vice-Chancellor, IGNOU, Former Faculty, IIT, Kanpur , Faculty University of Western Ontario, Canada, Member of the Board of Governors at IIT, Delhi. Member of committees or working groups, such as the – AICTE, AIMA, CBSE, CEC, EDCIL, EISA, MEDIA LAB ASIA, NCERT, NCTE, NIOS, NUEPA, UGC and several Universities.
- Address by Prof. R. Belwal, Adjunct Professor, University of Queensland, Australia and Professor Sohar University via video conferencing
- Address by Professor Mohamad Al Khatib, PhD-Lesley University, Massachusettss, USA,Sohar University, Sultanate of Oman.
- Release of Conference e-Proceedings by Dignitaries
Innovative Techniques discussed:
Machine Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Internet of things, Big Data, Emotional computing, Virtual reality, Neurotechnologies
Technical Sessions :
In the technical session many research papers were presented by
Mr. Sunil Sharma, Prof. M. P. Thapaliyal, Rashmi Kumar, Jitendra Sharma, Mohammad Haroon, M. M. Tripathi, S P Gairola and many other delegates presented their research papers.
On the second day Dr. Pallavi Shah,Mr. Vinay Negi, Deepti saxena, Shubham Singhal, UC Gupta , Rajat Kumar, Pushkar , Dr. Shipra Agarwal, Anuj Kumar, Aman, Manish , Ashutosh, Inderjeet Singh, Gauri Rajput, Mohit Kumar and many other delegates presented their papers.
International speaker Engineer Bhatt from Dubai spoke about the latest techniques being made in Civil Engineering.
According to Prof. N. K. Joshi, Conference Convener & Director UIT, research papers were received for the conference from BHU, AMU, IIT- R, Egypt, Sultanate of Oman, Dubai, Punjab university, National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, MD Univ Rohtak, Integral University Lucknow, Petroleum univ, DIT university dehradun, Birla Institute, Uttarakhand, Central Electrochemical research Institute, Tamilnadu,VNS Gujrat University,Surat, Govind Ballabh Pant university Pant Nagar, Chandigarh University, Gurukul Kangri, TMU, Uttaranchal university.
At the end of the sessions participation certificates were given away to delegates by Hon’ble Chancellor, Director SA & IT, Director Hr & CR, Vice Chancellor & Conference Convener, Director-UIT